Frequently Asked Questions
For entry onto the MSc in Healthcare Management Top-up degree qualification from ARU, learners must possess:
- Ofqual, UK accredited Postgraduate Master’s Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management or a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with 120 credits,
- An equivalent International Qualification in Healthcare Management *
- You must also have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience at graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc.
* Qualification Mapping Fee applies
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
Course Content for MSc Healthcare Management (Top-up) from ARU
Postgraduate Research Design:
This module will equip you with the skills necessary to identify and plan research to address a real-world problem in your practise or to close a knowledge gap in your field. The module will provide you with a framework for developing and justifying a research question and design that is relevant to your professional practise.
Dissertation Research Project:
The Major Project, which is at the heart of the Masters degree, enables you to demonstrate your ability to synthesise knowledge from previous modules and to use that knowledge to plan, conduct, and write up a research or work-based project.
Yes, the MSc in Healthcare Management degree (Top-up) qualification is accredited and is validated and awarded by Anglia Ruskin University, UK
MSc in Healthcare Management (Top-up) is delivered in partnership with CE Group by the Anglia Ruskin University, UK
This MSc in Healthcare Management degree course from ARU will help you to Boost your Salary, Increase your Professional Reputation, and Expand your Networking Opportunities
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment. However, the complete course fees has to reach us two week before your actual start date of the course.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.