Frequently Asked Questions
For entry onto the Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree Top-up from Bolton, learners must possess:
- Significant work experience in a business or management capacity, AND
- Level 7 (Postgraduate) qualification with at least 100 credits in relevant subject, awarded by a recognised UK awarding organisation.
We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.
You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work. When applying you must include a reference from your current employer, clearly stating how long you have been employed and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
Please contact Admissions Team for the Mapping Service of your existing qualification
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
This BEng (Hons) Software Engineering course is ideal for those wishing to progress within the Computing and IT sector such as:
- IT support engineers, network engineers
- System Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Systems administrators and IT teachers
- Network and security professionals
- Web and software developers
Alternative career options
Graduates can use the qualification as a stepping-stone into a range of other careers. For some of these roles, relevant experience and postgraduate study may be required. Roles include:
- Advertising, marketing and PR
- Banking, finance and accountancy
- Energy and utilities
- Manufacturing and production
- Public sector and defence
- IT consultancy
- Radio and TV production
- Systems analysis
- Multimedia programming
- Digital copywriting
- Network engineering
Modules you would be studying:
- Leadership and Management
- Research Methods & Academic Skills
You will undertake a research project and produce a report of no less than 12,000 words.
Yes, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Top-up qualification is accredited and is validated and awarded by University of Bolton, UK.
MBA degree Top-up from University of Bolton, UK, is provided in partnership with WINC – a strategic business partner of University of Bolton, UK
This Online MBA degree Top-up from Bolton, UK course will help you to Boost your Salary, Increase your Professional Reputation, and Expand your Networking Opportunities
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.