Frequently Asked Questions
For entry onto the MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management Top-up qualification, learners must possess:
- Othm Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management with 120 credits
- You must also have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience at graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc.
This BEng (Hons) Software Engineering course is ideal for those wishing to progress within the Computing and IT sector such as:
- IT support engineers, network engineers
- System Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Systems administrators and IT teachers
- Network and security professionals
- Web and software developers
Alternative career options
Graduates can use the qualification as a stepping-stone into a range of other careers. For some of these roles, relevant experience and postgraduate study may be required. Roles include:
- Advertising, marketing and PR
- Banking, finance and accountancy
- Energy and utilities
- Manufacturing and production
- Public sector and defence
- IT consultancy
- Radio and TV production
- Systems analysis
- Multimedia programming
- Digital copywriting
- Network engineering
Learners must possess:
- You will need either a FdSc or HND in a software engineering or
Computing / programming related courses, OR
- Level 5 Diploma with 240 Credits, OR
- Students with non-traditional qualifications and/or relevant experience may be accepted onto the course after a successful interview. You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work. Please contact the Admissions Team at Admissions@LSBR.UK for further guidance.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
- Click on “Enrol Now” button on top of the page
- Choose your Payment Plan and proceed to pay your course fee
- Fill up your contact details on the Checkout page
- Pay your Instalment Amount (This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
- Once we receive your course fee instalment, we would send you the Course Activation Email
BEng (Hons) Software Engineering (Top-up) – 12 Months course consists of following modules:
- Undergraduate Project (60 Credits)
- Agile Programming (30 Credits)
- Enterprise Systems Development (30 Credits)
Please note that the modules are subject to change – the university review the content of the courses regularly, making changes where necessary to improve your experience and graduate prospects.
Successful completion of the Top-up course leads to award of degree of BEng (Hons) Software Engineering by the University
- The assessment is done via submission of assignment.
- This course is assessed through 100% coursework with a range of methods, such as essays, research reports, presentations, group work and practical reports.
- There are no written exams.
BEng (Hons) Software Engineering (Top-up) degree is validated and awarded by the University of Bolton through our partner WI College, UK. This stage is delivered via online learning by Faculties / Professors from the University. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Yes, the total Course Fee can be paid in Instalments. However all dues needs to be paid before the commencement of the session.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.