Frequently Asked Questions
BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Technologies – 12 Months (Top-up) degree is of 12 Month Duration. However, other options of this course is also available:
- 18 Months
- 24 Months
This BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Technologies – 12 Months top-up degree course is ideal for those wishing to progress within the Computing and IT sector such as:
- IT support engineers, network engineers
- Systems administrators and IT teachers
- Network and security professionals
- Web and software developers
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF / QCF / RQF Level 5 Award / Diploma in Information Technology, OR
- Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology, or
- Any other equivalent qualification, OR
- Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology plus 3 year of work experience in Computing role (if non of the above)
The BSc (Hons.) Computing and Information Technologies 12 Months Top-up course consists of 120 Credits
To complete this degree you will need to complete a total of 120 credits. This will be made up from the two core modules and three of the optional 20-credit modules in your preferred area of Computing and Information Technologies.
- Computing Technologies in Society (20 Credits)
- Research Project (40 Credits)
Optional Units (Choose any 3 Units)
- Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking: An Introduction (20 Credits)
- Database Fundamentals (20 Credits)
- Distributed Applications and Web Services (20 Credits)
- Internet of Things: An Introduction (20 Credits)
- Network Management and Security (20 Credits)
- Software Engineering: Creating Quality Products (20 Credits)
- Web Development: Creating Effective Applications (20 Credits)
Please note that our modules are subject to change – we review the content of our courses regularly, making changes where necessary to improve your experience and graduate prospects.
- This course is assessed through 100% coursework with a range of methods, such as essays, research reports, presentations, group work and practical reports.
- There are no written exams.
Yes, BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information Technologies is accredited and globally recognised qualification which is awarded by a UK University. The qualification is delivered via online learning by Faculties / Professors from the University. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Yes, the total Course Fee of GBP £5,800 can be paid in Instalments.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
- Click on “Enrol Now” button on top of the page
- Choose your Payment Plan and proceed to pay your course fee
- Fill up your contact details on the Checkout page
- Pay your Instalment Amount (This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
- Once we receive your course fee instalment, we would send you the Course Activation Email